Omnium Gatherum is thrilled to announce the publication of Bonsai Babies by Mary Turzillo.
September 25th 2016
A little sample of what you'll find in Bonsai Babies:
• a man screws his wife after she has turned into a carnivorous dinosaur
• a knight becomes a dragon's sex slave
• the bandit-queen Phoolan Devi is reincarnated in a vindaloo
• a child prodigy is trapped in the Mandelbrot set
• a woman spurned after a mastectomy is revenged by a ghost with an electric drill
• a baseball-playing squid two-times his human girlfriend
About the Author
Mary Turzillo's 1999 Nebula-winner,"Mars Is no Place for Children" and her Analog novel, An Old-Fashioned Martian Girl, are read on the International Space Station. Her fiction publication credits range from Asimov's, Interzone, Analog, F&SF, Weird Tales, to many small press zines and anthologies, including ones edited by Ellen Datlow, Charles Sheffield, Stephen Jones and Jane Yolen. She also has a work-for-hire novelette set in the world of Philip José Farmer's Image of the Beast. Her poetry collection, Lovers & Killers, won the 2013 Elgin Award. She has been a finalist on the British Science Fiction Association, Pushcart, Stoker, Dwarf Stars and Rhysling ballots. Sweet Poison, her Dark Renaissance collaboration with Marge Simon, was a Stoker finalist and won the 2015 Elgin Award. Her novel Mars Girls, will be coming out in 2017 from Apex.